CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 17 April 2009

Born to Shimmer, Born to Shine


Carrie was a massive fan of sequins and admittedly whether it's Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall it's always nice to add a bit of sparkle to your wardrobe. It's true they are a fashion move to be used with caution, but if worn correctly they can turn heads like nothing else.





This gorgeous little number from Almost Famous London is made from silver silk with sequin detailing on the central panel. At £135.00 it is more of an investment piece but with it's sheer lines and shapely design this little baby will be earning it's place in your wardrobe for years to come.



This sequin adorned clutch would make the perfect accessory for your dress. Clutch handbags are not just big in the world of Sex and the City they are also this season's must-have handbag design. You can pick this one up for £27.99 from Isabella's Handbag Shop.



Last but by no means least you can finish off a sultry shimmering look with this gorgeous Betsey Johnson ice-queen-esque bangle. It is currently reduced at NordStrom from $35.00 to just $22.90 making it an absolute bargain for those looking for a timeless bit 'O' bling.

18 comments:

The Snarky Narwhal said...

*SHINY*

hehe, I don't really own any thing sparkly but I agree they can add to an outfit.

Laura @ EdenRose said...

A girls gotta have some sparkle!!! I love it! X

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous collage and blog! My namesake - yay!

xoxox,
CC

The Snarky Narwhal said...

I really liked your comment on the photography discussion, I thought it was really good. Thanks!!

Meg said...

I don't have a lot of sparkly things in my closet, but I did recently get some new pieces and I wear my sequined sweater all the time.

Susana Rodrigues said...

Hi :)

The Stiletto Effect is partnering with chickdowntown.com and GIVING AWAY an "Elizabeth and James" Deconstructed Tee by Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen to ONE LUCKY WINNER!

To enter this Contest just visit my blog!

PLEASE TAKE ATTENTION TO THE RULES.

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks
xoxo
Su

Anonymous said...

wow. i would like to say that you are a polyvore genius! and i would feel like such a princess doning a look like this :]

Louise said...

I love sparkly, sequinned, or satiny things! One of my fave buys last A/W was a sequinned beret :).

Every girl does deserve some sparkle :).

http://becausewearingblacklooksmysterious.blogspot.com/
x

grace said...

awww good shawn mullins lyrics title!

noone said...

great picks! I love the purple dress, I've been looking for a dress like that around the local boutiques for the longest time but havent had any luck :(

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

so gorgeous =] I love anything shimmery or in such light color palettes =]

Bisous,
La C.

fashionpersonality said...

These are gorgeous! I love anything bling especially my nail. haha...

Eeli said...

AAAH! I am a huuuge fan of pastels. The collage is one of the best I've seen in a while. Well done! :D


AAAAND I.WANT.THAT.BANGLE.AND.DRESS!!!! hehehehehe


xx

Unknown said...

I love sparkly items, shoes are the best I wish I could afford the Pigalle by Louboutin pure love!!

Kel said...

SO
SO
SO
PRETTY

Dream Sequins said...

Sequins-- did someone say sequins? *perking up* :) Big time fan! BTW- I don't know if the universe is wanting to be shinier these days, but I've been noticing a lot of fashion related to shiny shiny things. I just blogged about this, too. Love the clutch!

Anonymous said...

I love all the sparkles and shimmer, very cute

stylejustice.blogspot.com

Emma Herian said...

I want that dress! Gorgeous!!!
Emx