CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 11 May 2009

The Fashion Feed: Heaven Scent Perfumes


In addition to shoes, handbags, marshmallows, robots, puppies, Art Deco Design, Daphne Du Maurier cupcakes, and Hugh Jackman, perfumes have found their way on to my list of obsessions. My favourite place to buy them is The Perfume Shop because you can get more for your money than you usually do from pharmacies and beauty shops.


This wouldn't be a Sex and the City inspired blog without mentioning Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker. SJP is a self-confessed fragrance addict and when you get a whiff of this you'll see just how seriously she takes her scents. The unique blend of oils in this fragrance makes it completely unique and it's potent enough to last all day.


My all time favourite perfume has to be Contradiction by Calvin Klein. It has a beautiful garden-like scent that is fresh and invigorating. It clings to clothes, necklines, wrists and cleavages all day and all night and makes me smile with every spray. If you're looking for something noticeable but inoffensive this is definitely the one for you. The only problem is it doesn't come in the most attractive bottle and let's face it, getting a pretty bottle is part of the incentive to buy a perfume! So...


I recommend investing in some gorgeous decorative bottles like this Pink Fairy affair. There are a wide range to choose from on ebay for very low prices and if you search for vintage bottles on Etsy you'll also find a wide range of shapes, sizes and colours to choose from.

7 comments:

myvogue said...

That post would make me go and look for SJP perfume - I've never tried it, so will definitely find it. Otherwise my favorites are Be Delicious by DKNY and Chance by Chanell, but I recently bought some blue ROXY perfume and I am very happy with it - totally summer scent...

xnapoleonx said...

Haha, quite a funny combination of wolverine/hugh jackman with the other images :D

Dream Sequins said...

I'd love to find a glamorous decanter, like the ones you see in old Hollywood movies for ladies and their powder rooms. :)

Fashion Personality said...

I'm a perfumes lover. Thanks Helen for your great find. Oh! Lovely is lovely. Love the bottle of Pink Fairy affair. Beautiful!

Abby said...

The only real thing I like about perfume is the bottles. The bottles are so pretty...

Haha, yeah. Hugh Jackman rocks.

Unknown said...

unfortunatly here in italy the SJP parfumes are not availables I'd like to smell them!

pheromone advantage said...

But this bottle looks fabulous for me its very attractive. I like it for sure this perfume have a great scent.

cletsey