CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 27 July 2009

The Fashion Feed: Coco Before Chanel Special


With the release of Coco Before Chanel at cinemas nationwide celebs are going crazy for the fabulously understated look that Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel championed so much in her designs. Of course not all of us are on a Girls Aloud pay packet so I've hunted down some cheaper versions of the real thing so you can celebrate the release of Coco Before Chanel in style! My first cheaper than cheap top pick has to be this lovely black quilted chain bag from Asda. It only costs £5 and will add a touch of Chanel class to any outfit. I think this bag would work particularly well as an evening bag as it would give a nice edge to your LBD.


Following in the quilted footsteps of the Asda handbag are these gorgeous pink contrast detail court shoes from Asos. Originally these little beauties would have set you back £74.00 but now you can pick them up for £33.00 and look as cute as Coco herself.


Without a doubt however my favourite Chanel-esque budget buy has to be this gorgeous black bowler hat which literally screams chic. Perfect for the coming autumn/winter season this hat will go beautifully with black dresses and suits to boot. It will only cost you £22.00 from Topshop so there's absolutely no excuse for being yellow-bellied about this rather bold fashion move.

14 comments:

myvogue said...

Gorgeous finds - I love the shoes. And yes - the purse looks very Chanel...

Dream Sequins said...

I love the Chanel inspired pink quilted bootie! I own a real Chanel bag and have to say that it's a classic. Love it!

BTW, doll. Do you think you can update my URL on your blogroll? I'm at http://www.dreamsequins.com now! And I got a facelift ;)

xx D

Anonymous said...

This article writes of too like, the author was to have too much just.Thank author sharing.At this is once!
UGG boots sale
[url=http://www.uggsline.co.uk]Uggs boots sale[/url]
http://www.uggsline.co.uk

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Coco is really a style icon. I've been lusting after one of her jackets for years now

Timeless Fashion... said...

Oh, I agree about the quilted bags. I've seen them in almost every shop on high street.

Anonymous said...

I love the bootie! Great find.

www.themishdish.blogspot.com

Body lotion said...

This shoe is so beautiful!

YasminRose said...

Loving your blog, and loving those booties!!

I'm new to this and need some advice on my blog:
http://18andjustgettingstarted.blogspot.com/

BECKS said...

I have to agree -- the pink bootie is gorgeous!

Love your site! I've become a follower.

Check out my site, Becks and the City and become a follower too if you'd like: www.becks-carrie.blogspot.com

: )

~ Becks

shapewear said...

I love the touch of pink on the pink shoes.

fashion urbia said...

Those pink shoes are so great looking and the price can not be beat.

Adam Rich said...

Wow awesome , I am delighted to have found this post………..:) Women Sandals

Judy @Online PhD Degrees said...

Always on the latest trend in the fashion industry is my passion. I have been into the industry for quiet sometime, but this is just the first time I got the feeling of being outmoded after reading your post. Chanel is an international fashion brand known for its unique and authentic style.

My Website:http://www.online-phd-uk.co.uk/

Suki Miles said...

Nice post and I love the pink quilted bootie.