CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 1 April 2009

The Monthly-Must Have: Indulge Your Sweet Tooth With A Candy Stripe Clutch

This month's must-have is this sweet and simple candy stripe clutch. Every designer worth their salt is trying to find new ways of bringing back 80s neon shades and this hard clutch bag is just the way to do it with subtlety.

This item is a style must-have because it ticks so many fashion boxes. All the top celebs have been touting hard case clutches on the red carpet of late and the block colour effect of this little beauty keeps it so on-trend.

It is currently on sale at Asos for just £19.75. We're expecting to see a 'sold out' sign on it very soon so we advise you to bag it whilst you can...no pun intended.

10 comments:

Dream Sequins said...

I like it. VERY SATC! And a good price for a trendy clutch like that. Thanks for posting ;) Speaking of ASOS, what do you think of their new format?

Single Lady said...

I'm a bit of an old-school girl myself haha. But I can see why they've done it and their range is getting bigger and bigger so I'm slowly warming to it! How about you, what do you think of it?

Abby said...

Cute! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and subscribing!! Yeah, I've noticed that Glamour mag is like that... poor people that read it.

Dream Sequins said...

I love the "live runway" feature on ASOS. Really fun. Oh by the way- I re-watched parts of the SATC movie and then watched that awesome 18 minute feature about Patricia Field and planning a wardrobe for the movie. So interesting to hear about her concepts and how she planned the fashion wardrobe around the characters. This is definitely a movie driven by its characters. Ciao! :)

Denisa L said...

it's really cute,if I could I would buy it!
but I can't

Devon said...

very cute! xx

la la Lovely said...

What fun colors! I love the 80's! Oooh, yes not liking tea and living in England would be very complicated, I'm sure. I have a dear friend in England who taught me the proper way to make my tea (milk in first) and now I"m stuck on buying your English teas. I"m drinking Yorkshire Gold at the moment. :-)

myvogue said...

Hey Helen,

I've just read that they are goin to make a second episode of the movie "Sex and the city". Probably you know that already, but I got so excited and decided to share :) The premiere will be on May,28th, 2010. I am so looking forward to it!!!!

Single Lady said...

Hey Vogue, thanks for stopping by again, yes I do know about the sequel but it doesn't stop me getting v.v.v. excited every time I'm reminded. It's good for me because it gives me more things to write about on here but I'm just so looking forward to it anyway...it's going to be fabulous I'm sure!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Helen! Your blog is so lovely and fun. I adore this handbag (and also the straw bag in your latest post - I'm a girl who truly appreciates vintage-inspired fashion). I wonder where I may find this handbag in the states. Off to search for one this week...