CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 15 June 2009

The Fashion Feed: Ginnifer Goodwin's Dip Dye Style Steal


To celebrate the release of He's Just Not That Into You on DVD this week's Fashion Feed is devoted to one of my favourite rising stars and style muses, Ginnifer Goodwin. If you have a spare evening I can recommend a Ginnie double bill of Mona Lisa Smile and He's Just Not That Into You, both of which go down a treat with a bottle of wine.

Ginnie has recently been spotted in Mathew Wiliamson's dip dye dress and she pulls it off with beautiful finesse. If you didn't manage to get your hands on one of these little beauties from H & M before all the A-listers snapped them up do not fear! I've hunted down some cheap but chic alternatives that will allow you to emulate Ginnifer's laid back California look with the same class and sass as she does.












From Top to Bottom: The perfect day-to-night summer halter from House of Fraser, £36.00. Tie die dress by TopShop, crocheted for comfort, £32.00. Quirky dip dye skirt by Debenhams with snake skin effect, £25.00.

7 comments:

Dream Sequins said...

Ginnifer Goodwin has been looking SO fierce recently!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Ginnifer looks fantastic! I wish I could carry off a tie-dye dress...

Oh, and I really want her haircut. I think I'm going to chop mine off after my wedding.

Unknown said...

perfect ginnifer looks great :))

kadler said...

Love her dress! I really wish I'd seen it here in the Hong Kong H&M. Very sad.

Sydne @ ThinkThruFashion said...

Cute! Ginnifer had such an amazing transformation. I love her style now.

Fashion Personality said...

love that beautiful dyed dress. just perfect for this summer.

celyneglam said...

Compliments!Came to my blog!!!See you..GoddBYe ELE