CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, 10 June 2009

The Shoe Fix: Get The (Electric) Blues

Blue is the colour at the moment, particularly in vivid electric hues making these shoes a wardrobe essential for any savvy fashionista. Their thick cut-away detail allows you to flash your feet flesh and the slim stiletto heel has fabulous sex appeal. This is the kind of shoe with a high cost-per-wear value as they will retro-up jeans, skirts, shorts and trousers quicker than Sony can release yet another 'Best of the 80s' compilation CD! They are now down to just £31.00 from ASOS so it's a buy now or regret it later kind of a deal!

9 comments:

myvogue said...

Hey these gorgeous blue heels are an amazing find!!! So fashionable and trendy.

Sydne @ ThinkThruFashion said...

Gorgeous. My friend has a pair of blue suede shoes from Steve Madden that I'm obsessed with. I think I need a pair.

Fashion Personality said...

Wow! Gorgeous Electric Blue Shoes. That's cool!

Nova said...

Oh, so pretty! I think I need a pair as well.

Dream Sequins said...

What a great deal!

K @ Blog Goggles said...

I have a pair of electric blue Ralph Lauren pumps and they're absolutely my fave pair of shoes. Definitely a great choice!

mysterycreature said...

Lovely colour. I have a pair of faith ankle boots just like that, but without the cutouts. I love them, and I love these too!

Anonymous said...

fashionable
fashionable shop
online shop
fashionable products
products
product
clothing
shoes
rayban
pumps
sandals
sunglass
christian louboutin
fashionable
Anna Sui
Chanel
Coach
Gucci
LV
mongram
tous
Balenciaga
AF
Abercrombie & Fitch
Man's Beach Shorts
Man's Jean
Man's Overalls
Man's T-shirts
Women's Sun-top
Women's T-shirts
jimmy choo
Manono Blahnik
Vanies
Ray ban



fashionable
fashionable shop
online shop
fashionable products
products
product
clothing
shoes
rayban
pumps
sandals
sunglass
christian louboutin
fashionable

uggboots said...

This article writes of too like, the author was to have too much just.Thank author sharing.At this is once!
UGG boots sale