CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 3 June 2009

The Monthly Must-Have: The Dolce Vita Dress

I am not usually one for all-over sequins but after seeing this on Caryn Franklin's runway at The Clothes Show Live over the weekend I couldn't help but indulge. Dolce Vita style fashion is set to be massive all the way through 2009 and having bagged one of these limited edition beauties for myself I have to say it is possibly the best dress I have ever tried on in my life.

It costs £60.00 from New Look and is currently available in their Oxford Street branch. I've had very mixed reactions to it when I've showed people. Most of the girls have loved it and most of the guys have hated it but what to men really know about style and fashion anyway? The tunic shape makes it very flattering and I just know with the right pair of heels this is going to make a fabulous outfit for a Saturday night on the town.

If you can't get your hands on this particular item due to funds or location then find something equally as sparkly to get the same effect. Sequin handbags, skirts, scarves and vests are readily available across the high street at a range of prices so nobody has to miss out on a bit of bling! Now if you'll please excuse me, I think I'm going to go and look adoringly at my new dress for a little while.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this is such a cute dress to wear in many different ways love it!

Fashion Personality said...

great dress for summer. chic!

Dream Sequins said...

That's a gorgeous dress.

kadler said...

Woah, what is New Look? I need one.