CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 6 April 2009

The Fashion Feed: Follow the White Rabbit - An Easter Special!

Easter Special
Easter Special by BradshawsCloset on Polyvore.com

As if the promise of chocolate eggs wasn't enough, this year Easter Sunday is going stylish with big flowers, baskets and bunnies to boot!

Become a Basket Case. Enjoy country chic at it's best with this adorable floral basket from Accessorize. Although Easter Sunday is an excellent excuse to use it, it is the kind of item that is cute enough to last you all summer long. It's made from 100% straw to give you that authentic rustic look and will only set you back £10.00.

Get Creative With Corsages. Carrie Bradshaw may have been responsible for the corsage revival but fashionistas are increasingly finding new and inventive ways of using them to set off an outfit. Pin several corsages around the collar of a blouse, to a handbag or to the hem of a skirt for an instant customised look! Corsages are currently on sale in every size, shape and colour but we particularly like this over-sized blue version from Johnny Loves Rosie. It will cost you £50.00 but it will also last you a long time because all of their items are very well made. If you're on a budget you can pick up smaller corsages at Primark, H & M and New Look at more reasonable prices.

Follow the Pink Rabbit. Playboy Bunny jewelery is tacky and we're not going to deny that but in the spirit of Easter Sunday we've hunted down the perfect Playboy bunny bling ring. It comes in pink and is so sparkly, it's the only item of jewellery you will need. Wear it with your tongue firmly in your cheek in the Bradshaw I-wear-gangster-style-jewellery-for-fun fashion and you will totally get away with it. The ring costs just £18.00 from Littlewoods making it the perfect guilty pleasure!

12 comments:

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Helen! I really enjoyed visiting your adorable site.

Thanks for coming to visit! Have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

ooh i love easter and all of these things get me so excited!

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi again Helen! To answer your question: I am not working on any art quilts at the moment but I do plan to create more in the near future. Thanks for your interest!

Lisa :)

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Thanks for the low down on what is hot this Easter! The playboy bunny ring is so cute.

l said...

I love that blue dress
cute blog

Abby said...

Ugh. Playboy... lol... good post!

Jill said...

I love the blue floral dress in your collage. I wish it were in my closet. :)

Fashion Personality said...

I love them, especially the basket... so feminine.

Dream Sequins said...

I want to wear a giant corsage on my head or wrist for Easter. With little short gloves. :)

Single Lady said...

Abby - Re: Playboy Hahaa I know! But sometimes I just love to wear outrageously tacky stuff like that just for the hell of it!

Dream Sequins - That's a fabulous idea! Gloves and a corsage on the wrist, so decadent!

Louise said...

Hey :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I love your blog, i love the little collages you make of images to go with the posts.

Would you like to exchange blog links?

xoxo

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

I love that straw bag and blue flowery dress!